Monday, June 27, 2011

Wow...I'm not a very dedicated blogger...

So I forget that I have this blog thing... I don't really believe that everyone wants to know my life story but it is good to get it out there anyway.
So yesterday I got released from scouts (yay!) and put in to nursery (double yay!). I think nursery should be my calling always! Things are getting back to being good. I had a really hard time getting over my surgery.
April 1-Date of the surgery(I should have known that things wouldn't work out...having surgery on April fools day)
I had my hysterectomy and right ovary removed. Things went really good. I had to spend the night in the hospital but I was up walking and feeling really good before I even went to bed that night.
I didn't start having pain for about 10 days... then things got difficult. I started having some bleeding and increasing pain. After a few dr appts and then a ER visit I ended up having to have another surgery for an abcess and hematoma. I was really sick and had a really low hematocrit. The day after that surgery I actually felt pretty good but then it all hit me and I felt really yucky for a few days and had quite a bit of pain. I am three months post op and finally starting to get my strength back and the pain is getting better. That is the condensed version of that story... not that anyone would like to hear the long version.
Sometime in the two weeks after my surgery my darling baby Parker broke his collar bone. At about 4 weeks post op for me, Parker got really ill. No one knew what was wr0ng. We actually never really figured it out because he just got better. He didn't eat for like ten days except the occasional ritz cracker.
So the last 3 months have been quite a blur. I am grateful for the sunshine. I am grateful to have my wonderful family.
Now we move on to planning our sealing in the temple. Its been a long time coming but now we are to 6 weeks and counting. I am super excited to be with my family for eternity.
I hope my next post won't be too far away. I am going to renew my effort in blogging.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

It's good to see you back my friend! :)
Also, it is nice to have something to look forward to on that weekend that is now less than six weeks away..