Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exciting News!

So, the hospital that I will be delivering at has a policy for induction so you can only be induced 1 wk before your due date. This caused an issue for me because my husband will be in Germany at that time. Since I work for the same company as the hospital I talked with some people and I now have authorization for an earlier induction because of the reasoning behind it (it being of the military nature). I am so happy to know that my husband will be there!!! Especially since this is our last baby! So now the countdown is beginning... we have six weeks left! I am so excited to see our little Parker! He is a very active little child!!

2 comments:

Ken and Jan said...

YAY! Do you have a day picked out?

Jessica said...

Woo hoo! That is awesome news.