Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My cousin Sam came home from his mission yesterday. It was so good to see him!! He served in Mexico and loved it.
Thanksgiving with our family was great! Getting together with my family is always an adventure. On black friday I attempted to go to Walmart for a specific toy and I FAILED miserably!! It was crazy busy and raining to add insult to injury. Anyway, I have successfully finished my Christmas shopping earlier than ever before! My presents are all wrapped too (mostly because that is my favorite part!) I also got to set up my Christmas Village houses, which is always a great fun.
I love this season, and now I can sit back and enjoy it. I hope everyone else can too.
REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey you have a blog!!! Yay I am so excited. Now I can keep in touch with you better. Well, as soon as I get a computer that is.

Christy said...

Hey - I didn't know you started a blog!!! Awesome! Can't wait to see how things are going up there with the Utah "branch" of the Wanlass clan! Hey, get Sharilyn to start one too... :)